In order to improve the quality of plastic molds and uniform mold specifications. The company has made some regulations on the manufacture of plastic molds, and we hope that all employees will strictly abide by these regulations.
1. The mold base is generally a standard mold base of the same quality or the same quality.
2. Formwork type frame type should generally use I-shaped type. If straight body formwork is used, it must process not less than 25X25MM code die. The position of the pattern die should be considered when the mold plate is fixed on the injection molding machine, and the pressure plate does not affect the connection of the cooling water.
3. The four corners of the mold base B board (or A board) should be drilled by 4-6MM deep boring die.
4. The bottom of the mold guide bushing should have a venting groove to ensure smooth opening and closing. The flow path and glue position should have sufficient exhaust.
5. Add a sufficient amount of rubbish nails between the ejector bottom plate and the mold base plate. When there is a sloping roof, a cylinder, a flat top or when using a small thimble, the ejector plate must be equipped with a guide (middle).
6. There must be a sufficient number of support columns and the support columns must be secured to the base plate with screws.
7. The mold number must be marked on the side of each plate of the formwork with a 6MM steel code.
8. The formwork must be equipped with a locating ring with a diameter of ∅100MM. The diameter of the sprue bush is generally ∅12MM.
9. The core material can be made of 2738, NAK80, 718, 738, S136, S136H or equivalent materials according to the plastic material and finished product finish requirements.
10. The surface finish or tanning or fire pattern of the cavity must be treated as required by the finished product.
11. The slider can generally be pushed diagonally or in the form of a T-slot (to avoid springs as much as possible), and the positioning of the slider depends on the size of the slider and the spring or wave slingshot is appropriately selected.
When the stroke is greater than 20MM or special requirements, the bottom of the slider must be filled with oil groove, and the wear block is added on the fixed side to reduce the wear.
When the stroke is greater than 40MM or special requirements, the hydraulic device (cylinder) should be considered. The connection between the cylinder and the slider must be movable (such as a "T" shaped pit), and the connection to the mold base should also be easy to install and easy to remove. The slider must be locked with the upper or lower die, and cylinder clamping is prohibited.