1. Product weight: Different weight products have completely different requirements for hot runners.
2. Plastic raw materials: Different German plastic raw materials have different processing variables, and those processing variables will affect the choice of hot runner system.
3. Mold: What is the number of cavities? What is the nozzle distribution distance? What kind of material is processed? And so on. These are the mold elements related to the optional hot runner system.
4. Cycle cycle: Fast production cycle means higher requirements for nozzles. For example, nozzles need to transfer heat accurately and be durable.
5. Gate: For point gate, in order to maintain good thermal balance in each molding cycle, the tip of the heat flow nozzle must have the function of melting materials and cooling and sealing. Valve gates use mechanical methods to seal the gates.
6. Nozzles: Generally speaking, nozzles can be distinguished by size, temperature distribution, physical characteristics, materials used (copper, steel, etc.), ease of maintenance, and price.
7. Runner: The use of the hot runner system avoids the production of handles, which saves raw materials and saves the process of removing handles by hand, manipulator or other methods.
8. Temperature control: Each nozzle must be connected to a relatively complicated temperature controller
9. Performance of injection molding machine: able to install a mold of a given size, provide sufficient clamping force, operate according to the requirements of cycle time, plasticize enough materials, etc.
10. Product design: Generally speaking, we all know that the product design is completed first, but the final molding is completed in the hot runner mold. In order to ensure a smooth product appearance at the end of molding and easy mold release, those factors must be considered in the product's structural design.