Generally speaking, a master who has been engaged in in […]
Generally speaking, a master who has been engaged in injection molding of PET plastic bottles for many years has the ability to judge and choose the appropriate injection molding machine for production.
However, in some situations, the customer may need the assistance of the manufacturer to decide which injection molding machine to use, or even the customer may only have the product sample or idea, and then ask the manufacturer whether the machine can be produced or which model is compared Suitable for. 01
The important factors that usually affect the choice of injection machine include mold, product, plastic, molding requirements, etc. Therefore, you must first collect or
After obtaining the above information, you can select the appropriate injection machine according to the following steps:
1. Select the right model: the model and series are determined by the product and plastic. .
2. Put it down: Determine whether the "Large Column Inner Distance", "Mold Thickness", "Mold Minimum Size" and "Die Plate Size" of the machine are appropriate from the mold size to confirm whether the mold can be put down.
3. It can be obtained: from the mold and the finished product, it is judged whether the "mold opening stroke" and the "mold supporting stroke" are sufficient for taking out the finished product.
4. Lockable: The "clamping force" tonnage is determined by the product and plastic. When the raw materials are injected into the mold cavity at high pressure, a mold supporting force will be generated. Therefore, the clamping unit of the injection molding machine must provide enough "clamping force" to prevent the mold from being opened.
5. Full shot: Determine the required "injection volume" from the weight of the finished product and the number of mold cavities and select the appropriate "screw diameter". ◆The number of mold cavities (a mold with several cavities) should be considered when calculating the weight of the finished product;
6. Good injection: The conditions of "screw compression ratio" and "injection pressure" are determined by the plastic.
7. Shoot fast: and confirm the "shooting speed".