Prevent Toxic Substances In The Household Mould
Exposure to harmful substances at home has a profound effect on our health. After all, we spend an average of 16 hours a day working at home, even more than seven years old, more than sixty-six years, there are more time. Household Mould accumulate in damp and ventilated buildings. Inhalation of mold debris or spores can cause airway inflammation, causing nasal congestion, wheezing, chest tightness, cough and throat irritation.
Long exposure to high levels of indoor dampness can reduce lung function and cause chronic health problems such as asthma. People who are already suffering from asthma and allergies are more likely to have more severe symptoms when exposed. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), a large proportion of the world's 300 million children with asthma are due to exposure to indoor dampness and mold. People living in wet and moldy homes also have increased risk of depression, which in turn may increase the risk of respiratory symptoms and asthma.
The most notorious mold is the "Stachybotrys chartarum", which can grow on water-damaged building materials and produce toxic spores. In 1994, ten children had idiopathic pulmonary hemoglobinopathy (pulmonary hemorrhage) after severe respiratory disease, one of which died.
The World Health Organization estimates that 15% of the houses have wet signs in the cold climate and 5% have signs of household mould problems. In a warm climate, the humidity is estimated at 20% and the mold is 25%. The prevalence of humid indoor problems in low-income communities and rental housing can be significantly increased due to the fact that moisture is more likely to occur in situations where housing is overcrowded and lacks adequate heating, ventilation and insulation. In addition to visible household moulds, other signs of dampness problems may include: mold odor, water stains, frequent condensation, peeling or rupture of paint or wallpaper, wet basement and house standing under or standing water.